To welcome all people into an ever-deepening personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
To be a vibrant community of Christian faith and worship, to educate and serve, and to offer fellowship and support to all who seek Jesus Christ as Lord.
Our Core Values
We believe in God as the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Three persons in One God. The Holy Trinity. All co equal persons are divine and eternal.
We profess that Jesus Christ is our Savior and Lord.
- We preach and teach that the Holy Scriptures are the authoritative
Word of God. The Bible is inerrant. The words are inspired as well as the thoughts.
- We encourage and nurture disciples of Jesus Christ through abiding in his Word.
- We believe the Holy Sacraments, daily prayer, and the healing power of Christ are fundamental and necessary.
- We offer meaningful and sincere pastoral care.
- We offer Christian education for people of all ages.
- We provide music and liturgy that praise God and exalt the Spirit.
- We welcome all people to join us as we grow into a vibrant fellowship, serving our Lord.
- We strive to be living examples of Christian love, truth, honesty, integrity and excellence in all we do.
- We share the gospel of Jesus Christ through service to the community of Kerrville and beyond.