In September 1994 a group of like-minded brothers and sisters came together to create a local Anglican Church. At the gathering of those men and women St. Michael and All Angels Anglican Church was born.
For many years the parish met in a building belonging to another church. There, utilizing the 1928 Book of Common Prayer , the parishioners worshipped God and grew as a church family. For nearly fourteen years they waited for God to provide a permanent home. In February of 2008 their prayers were answered.
The group was able to purchase a building and work began to transform a one-time day care center into a church home. They held their first services there on Palm Sunday of that same year.
St. Michael and All Angels Anglican Church remains a traditional Anglican parish. Under the spiritual leadership of Father John Onstott, the church family continues to worship God and grow in Christian love.